UPDATE: sorry, the pics are having problem loading. You can see them here.
Original story at The Star and Daily Express.
The following are pictures after they are saved, which you might not be able to find anywhere else. Thank you little bird.
1. Kimberly Cinpoy, 5 months pregnant. I dont think a local under similar conditions would go for such a trip, not least due to the need for maternity clothes.
2. Kimberly, Suzanne, Prudence, Megan, Ross, Rusell & Christina at Hotel Sabah, Sandakan.
3. Kimberly (left) & Prudence the last to be saved with rep of Australian embassy, John Heath (right) on the KD Pahang vessel upon arrival at TLDM jetty, Sandakan.
4. Kapten Jamalludin Mohd Saman, commanding officer of KD Sandakan & rep of Australian embassy, John Heath (right) chat with Kimberly (2nd from left) & Prudence (2nd right).
5. Suzanne Cliffon (middle) embraces Kimberly (left) and Prudence (right) upon arrival at Hotel Sabah, Sandakan.