At The Puteri Pacific, JB which seems to have 2 websites:
…of which the 2nd one seems to be more user friendly, with telephone numbers actually listed. The first one’s email address seems to point to its web developer’s address.
Jalan Abdullah Ibrahim
PO Box 293
80730 Johor Bahru
* Reservation: 1-800-888-533
* Tel: 607-2199999
* Fax: 607-2199998
* email: info at puteripacific dot com
Attending Program Penilaian Risiko Keselamatan Maklumat Sektor Awam Bil 4/2006″, 20-22 Nov 2006.
Something to do with ICT Security matters, of which related websites are:
1. apply eizin hadir seminar
2. book ticket with travel agent (usually Rejoice Travel and Tours Sdn Bhd, tel: 088-291888 & 291892), note booking reference (usually made up of 6 letters) and cost of ticket (in this case, RM1,586).
3. Call Anisah, tell her booking ref and cost
4. Anisah should be able to tell you warrant number (usually made up of 6 digits) immediately. Usually you have 2 working days (including Saturdays) to give the travel agent the number before Malaysian Airlines cancels the booking, so have to hurry.
5. Call travel agent, give them warrant number before the deadline given by them
6. They will send the ticket to your office, usually the next working day morning.
Since the program only starts in the evening of 20th November, and Smokie’s live at Genting the day before, I think I can make both! Can also get tickets from ticketcharge.com.my Concert seating arrangement: http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/events/smokie_files/smokieplan.jpg
Update: unfortunately, cannot due to economic reasons.
Also, I had planned to visit Singapore, but my passport already expired. Looks like I’ll be stuck in JB. But on the bright side, I have never been to JB before, this would be a good opportunity to have a look around.